Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miss Kiley Gets Hers !!

Dear Diary,


Well, it is my last day in the S*** household. I feel things are well under control here. Nathaniel and Louise are very happy with the way things are going, Jeremy has become a polite, well-behaved young man who is excelling in his studies, Diana is well-prepared to handle any disciplinary issues that come up and the entire household feels...lighter. There is no doubt that Jeremy's attitude and behavior had been affecting the entire household but that problem is now, thankfully, over. At dinner, Nathaniel presented me with a very generous gift, which I certainly wasn't expecting but is certainly most appreciated. However, last night, I got probably the best "Thank You" I could have gotten...


At 9:00, there was a knock on my door. "Hmmm" I thought to myself, "I told Jeremy I was not expecting to see him tonight and he left with friends for the evening. Probably just Betty, come to say goodbye again." "Come in" I called out and as I turned and the door opened, imagine my surprise to see Brent, Nathaniel's secretary. He and I had not had much interaction as he was typically with Nathaniel or flying off here and there on Nathaniel's behalf. Around 30, Brent is tall, dark and muscular, with a brooding look about him that I find very attractive. His large hands send a thrill through me each time I see him, imagining them spanking my behind...he could cover a lot of area with those hands!!


"Well hello, Brent! I certainly wasn't expecting you, please, come in!" He came in, closing the door behind him.


"Hello Kiley," he said, looking around my room. "Looks like you are all packed and ready to leave tomorrow?"


"Yes, I am all ready to go. I feel I have done my job well here, and it is time to move on to my next position."


"I see" he said thoughtfully. "Do you travel around the country often?"


"On occassion, although usually just this part of the country. I don't care to be gone from home for long periods of time, so if I travel a long distance, it is only for a very good reason or at the request of a very good friend." I glanced at him curiously. "Please sit down, make yourself comfortable...is there something I can do for you?"


He sat on my bed, looking at me with those dark, inscrutable eyes, his gaze making me very self-conscious, rather flustered, and slightly breathless.


"I rather thought there might be something I could do for you." 


"O-o-oh really?" I didn't like how my voice squeaked like that, and I cleared my throat and tried again. "And what might that be, Brent?" That was better, I didn't sound like a squeaky little girl, which was exactly what I felt like!


"Well, Kiley, let me tell you something. I knew Nathaniel was at the end of his tether with Jeremy and when he told me he was bringing in an expert, I assumed he meant some type of behavioral therapist. I don't have a lot of dealings with the household, I am not here much, but I am with Nathaniel a good majority of the time, and the situation with Jeremy was affecting Nathaniel terribly. He was unable to concentrate on work, I couldn't get him to respond to correspondence or pay attention to pre-meeting briefings. Jeremy's behavior was beginning to affect Nathaniel's work, but once you came, I got my old Nathaniel back, and we were able to get work back under control. I really didn't question Nathaniel further on your role, I was happy enough to be able to finally get some real work done, but I was, of course, curious, and a few days ago I finally took advantage of a quiet moment to ask Nathaniel exactly what you were doing that was working so well."


"And what did he tell you?" I was curious to know, as many people are not willing to admit they hired a professional for disciplinary spankings.


He reached over to the bedside table and picked up my hairbrush (I do actually use it to brush my hair, you know, so it wasn't packed away with my other tools). "Well, he explained what you do and how he came to know about you." He was turning the hairbrush over in his hands...Diary, I felt like a child, waiting for Daddy to finish lecturing me before the spanking I knew was to come! I squirmed in my seat, cleared my throat as if to speak, but found I didn't trust myself to utter a word.


He looked at me. "I have known several naughty young ladies in my life who have needed correction at one time or another. I have made it a hobby of sorts and practice it as often as I am able. In my travels, I have amassed quite a collection of spanking tools, and am the proud owner of a fantastic collection of implements from around the world, but I always seem to come back to my two favorite implements, my hands and the hairbrush."


"Y-ahem-yes, I agree with you, my hands and my hairbrush are my favorites, as well" I was more than ready for the conversation to be over, and for the spanking to begin. In fact, I was having to force myself to NOT run and put myself over his lap...he made that hairbrush look better than it had ever looked before!



"I would like, if you agree, to show you my appreciation for giving me back Nathaniel. I was at my wits end trying to keep all of his various business interests in line while he fretted about Jeremy, and you have given us all peace of mind once again...if I might interest you in a spanking of your own?"



Well, Diary, I had all I could do to not strip down and throw myself over his knee!! But I very calmly looked at him a moment, then said "I think I would enjoy that...how would you like to proceed?" Meanwhile, of course, my panties were soaked. 


He sat back against the headboard of the bed, and patted his lap. "Come over here, Kiley."


I climbed onto the bed and laid over his lap. We wiggled and arranged until we were both comfortable, and the spanking began. Over my skirt first, just a warmup, and his hands warmed me up with noooo problem !! Then he flipped my skirt up, and I panicked for a moment, worried that he would notice how aroused I was. Then, as he started once again spanking me with those large, muscular hands, I didn't care if he noticed, in fact, I didn't care about much of anything as I gave up all rational thought and just let myself float on the sea of sensation he was giving me.


We stopped for a few minutes to catch our breath and drink some water...it's easy to get overheated and dehydrated when you are so involved in what you are doing, so we made sure to get plenty of fluid. He changed his position, sitting on the edge of the bed, and took me over one knee, his other leg locking my legs tightly together, flipped up my skirt, and pulled down my panties. His hand slid gently over my behind. "Oh Kiley, you have a lovely bottom, I will enjoy this spanking very much!" He then began to spank me in earnest, covering every part of my bottom thoroughly with his hands, gradually spanking me harder and harder. I could feel the heat begin to rise from my behind and although I squirmed, it was half-hearted at best...I didn't want this spanking to end any time soon, definitely not before he got to the hairbrush. We took another break, and I took a moment to admire his handiwork in the mirror.


"It has been a while since you've been spanked, I see." His hands had left some lovely prints and I knew they would stay with me for a while. "That't true" I said. "This spanker doesn't get spanked often enough, unfortunately!" "Well, anytime you feel the need, I do hope you will call me, I would be more than happy to take care of that for you. Now, shall we continue?" We returned to our original position, him leaned back on the bed against the headboard, me laying across his lap. This time, he went straight for the hairbrush...he was a devil with that brush, light taps followed by blistering swats followed by light taps, I never knew where he would strike next! ~sigh~ It was glorious!!


We spent a total of two hours together, spanking followed by a bit of cuddle time. I floated back to earth as he tucked me into bed. He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead as I began to doze off. "Good night Miss Kiley, and thank you again, for everything."


So, Dear Diary, that was my time at the S*** home. I have enjoyed it so much, and have made some wonderful new friends. I will be returning here as a friend many, many times, but for now, it is time to look to the future and my next assignment. Do you recall my telling you about my friend Mr. A.W. in Washington D.C.? He is a very curious sort, has some issues that he deals with in a very unusual way and he has written reminding me that it is time for my yearly visit. So after a day at home, making sure my house hasn't burned to the ground, we are off to the capital !!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template