Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Miss Kiley's Naughty Neighbor

Dear Diary,

It is sooo good to be home, and to have you back. Spending this last year at that boarding school, without you to tell my tales to, was terrible! I will definitely be sharing with you the many spanking adventures I had while there...it was an interesting concept, a transitional school for college students who needed to get used to being away from home before entering University, and discipline was definitely in order!

However, I must tell you what happened this morning. I have been having an issue with my rosebushes. Three days ago, when I got home, I found several roses had been cut from several of my bushes. The next day, I walked out to get the newspaper, and more roses had been cut and left lying just outside my front door. Yesterday morning, there was a trail of rose petals leading from my front door to the bush where the rose had been cut from. I was furious!

So this morning...



I waited in the alcove by the front door. I had an excellent view of the rosebushes in the front yard, and I was close enough that I could get rather quickly to anyone who messed about with them. It was very early, the sun barely creeping over the horizon. My newspaper got delivered, so I knew it wasn't the paperboy. I left it where he threw it, I didn't want to give away that I was watching. 

After about 20 minutes, I saw the young man who lives across the street come out his front door. I waited for him to hop in his Jeep and drive off to school, but instead, he did a very curious thing. He put his backpack in the Jeep, then he stood there for a few moments, just looking around, almost as if he was waiting for someone. Then he headed across the street to my house and straight for my rose bushes! I slowly and very quietly walked up behind him and as he snipped off a rose, I spoke.

"Young man! What do you think you are doing?!?"

He dropped the rose in his hand and stammered "I..I..I was just going to leave this with your newpaper for you!"

"Oh how nice...one of my very own roses, left as a gift for me." My tone left no doubt that I did not believe him and that I was very unhappy with him. 

"Now tell me what you are really doing messing with my roses."

He stood there, not saying a word, and looking at me with a slight smirk on his face. Fortunately, I know very well how to deal with smirking young men.

"I could call the police, you know, but instead, I think I will hand out my own punishment!"

I took him by the ear and pulled him into my house. As I pulled him into my living room, I grabbed the handiest thing I could grab that would be suitable for a good spanking, a very heavy wooden ruler. I spun him to face me....oh how I couldn't wait to wipe that smirk off his face.

"I know what you do here"

That caught me completely off guard, but I didn't let it show.

"What do you mean?"

"Last year, before you went away, I was curious why so many people came, stayed an hour or two, then left again. So one day, I came over and peeked in the side window and I watched while you spanked some man."

He had watched me? Now it was definitely time for MY brand of punishment.

"Well good" I smiled sweetly "Then you know what is coming next...drop your pants!"

He unbuckled his belt, then stopped and looked at me, that same smart-ass smirk on his face.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I will do it for you!" I ripped the belt from his pants, yanked his pants around his ankles and bent him over the arm of the sofa.

"For the rose bushes, fifty strokes with my favorite ruler and for spying on me, fifty strokes with your very own belt."

"Wait, wait!!" He squirmed, but I pressed my hand on his back to keep him still. "You...you can't spank me, I am an adult!"

"Sometimes adults need spankings more than children do, particularly adults who live with their parents, but if you like, we can go across the street right now and talk with your parents, perhaps they might have a better idea for your punishment?"

"N-n-n-n-ooooo, my parents would be furious if they knew what I have been doing!"
 
"Well then, I guess spanking will have to do."

Ruler in hand, I began. Slowly at first...his behind was lily white and unmarked, so I wanted to savor the marks from the ruler as they appeared, pink at first, then gradually darkening to angry red stripes as the number of strokes mounted. I noticed his hand creep down to his cock and I knew he was thoroughly enjoying the sting of the ruler.

"I know what you are doing and I suggest you control yourself until after you leave here...a mess on my sofa or on my floor will result in an even harsher punishment."

He moved his hand away and I switched to his belt. Good, heavy and welll worn leather, it was an excellent belt for punishment. Before I started, I ran my hand lightly over his behind, once pure white now so beautifully red and welted. I felt my own arousal at the sight and the feel of his behind, but I was content to wait until I was alone to tend to that.

Fifty strokes with the belt later, I floated into my favorite chair as he stood up. He reached back and ran his hands lightly over his bottom and turned to me, his raging hard-on pointing at me.

"Thank you" he said, then he got dressed, walked out the door, went to his jeep and headed off to school.

 I saw him when he came home, he smiled and waved, asked if I needed any help with my roses, and at my laugh he went inside, a lift to his step and a smile on his face.

I do hope he clips my rose bushes again sometime ;)


 K

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, and nice to see you posting again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ana. I am following your blog now, you seem very happy and very lucky to have your D :)

      Miss K

      Delete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template